Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Haul

Sally Hansen Nail Polish HAUL


There was a great deal on Sally Hansen Nail Polishes this past week at my local HEB grocery store. I just had to take advantage. Because I don't have enough nail polishes already right :P





Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Wet Cement
For some reason I was so excited to get this color. I think it's a very unique grey colored nail polish. No real hint of blue like other grey nail polishes I have. It also is a very matte color.

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Mint Sorbet
This was definitely a color I needed in my collection. Mint is a very trendy color right now and I love how opaque this color is. It's a great mint color nail polish for less than $3.00.


Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Mellow Yellow
I have been looking for a pastel yellow nail polish color....and the search continues. :(
The color looked perfect in the bottle. But on the nails it was a bit too much on the neon yellow side. 



Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Hot Magenta
I really like this color. I'm not a huge fan of red nail polishes. This is about as red as I will go. Lol
 



Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Coral Reef
This color is so beautiful. It looks like a very soft pink color in the pictures, but in person the color is more of a brighter pink. 


Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Blue Me Away
This color doesn't really go on too evenly. But the color is still very bright. 



Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Golden-I
I expected this color to be like a golden glitter nail polish. This color turned out to be very opaque. All you need is 2 coats to get a great golden glitter color on your nails. The top 2 nails have 1 coat of Golden-I. The bottom 2 nails have 2 coats on Golden-I. ***Also on a side not, this nail polish does a great job at not chipping.


Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Disco Ball
I bought this color because I wanted to collect all the glitter colors in the Hard as Nails line. This glitter has rainbow light reflecting micro glitter. It looks best on top of a dark nail polish color. And if you apply more than 1 coat on top of any nail polish color, you start to see more of the rainbow glitter than anything else. 1 coat really adds a pretty touch of glitter to any color. 


Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in In the Spotlight
This is one of my favorite nail polishes. The way this color catches the light is very unique. This is a clear nail polish with confetti-like glitters. It's a bit tricky to get a nice even coat of glitters on the nail, it looks so beautiful on top of any color. If you add too many coats, it begins to get chunky and ends of some of the glitters will start to peak through any top coat. For me, I just have to have perfectly smooth nails lol. 



Thanks for visiting :]  Happy Hauling
Wet Cement, Coral Reef, Blue Me Away, Hot Magenta

In the Spotlight, **Revlon: Pale Cashmere, Mellow Yellow, Disco Ball

Disco Ball, Golden-I, Mint Sorbet, **NYC Murberry Street












No comments:

Post a Comment