Sunday, July 15, 2012

Marlene's Estee Lauder Foundation Review

Foundation

If you have oily and uneven skin tones, one of the best foundations I have found that works is Estee Lauder's Double Matte Oil-Control Foundation with SPF 15. 

Estee Lauder Double Matte
Oil-Control Makeup
SPF 15




Double Matte Oil-Control Foundation ($24 - $37) is easy to put on and last all day. 

One bottle, used daily, usually last about 6 months.










sample of Estee Lauder Gift Set (purchase required)

When I buy a new foundation, Estee Lauder usually

has  a  free gift set promotion (purchase required) at

either Macy's, Dillard's or Bealls.  Some of their

gifts are not so great or not my color and I usually

give them to family or friends or I make them

into door or "bingo" prize gifts.   (My current bingo

winnings bag is from Estee Lauder!)




That's a great little free gift for something I was going to purchase anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment