Thursday, July 19, 2012

BCBGMAXAZRIA Mini-Haul


BCBGMAXAZRIA Mini-Haul

So this past Wednesday, the 18th, my boyfriend had his physical and testing for the Austin, Tx Police Department. (He did awesome! :)

He forgot a piece of his background info and wasn't allowed to leave the testing area. So I had to pick up the information and drive into McAllen at 10am. Obviously I had to schedule in a window shopping mall trip, otherwise the trip to McAllen would have been a total waste of gas ;)

I only planned to look around. But I realize I have a weakness for name-brand clearance sales.

The first store I went into was BCBGMaxAZria. A lot of their clothing was 40-60% off with some having an additional 20%. But of course I wasn't looking to buy anything pricey. I did take a look at the accessories that were on sale and I saw this gorgeous rose gold statement ring.

BCBG MAXAZRIA Rose Gold Statement Ring $8
When the sales associate said "This one is a must, it's $8", I had to take it! If I can't have the watch, I'll settle for the ring :D
I know it looks gold but here are some more pictures that hopefully show how rosy it is.

The front is concave in the middle.
You can really see the rose gold-ness in this one
And here is how the ring looks in action :)
Instagram photo (if you would like to FOLLOW ME randomjackie)


The next two items are headbands. Each of them was around $5.
The first is a metallic simple headband. The color is like a faint gold color.

Up close and personal on the color.

And here is the headband in action :D


And the last headband was also around $5. This one is like an antiqued gold chain headband.


Chain headband on.

In the end I got away with all 3 pieces for less than $25.00
Love Them ALL!


Thanks for visiting! HAPPY HAULING!


1 comment:

  1. hi, Jackie! :)
    love the statement ring and the antique color of the hairband.

    (i received your email and replied but it seems i did so to the generated google address. email is fixed now. thanks for pointing that out. please eamail me again if you like. thanks!)

    ReplyDelete