Monday, July 30, 2012

My Favorite Nude Nail Polish Colors

My favorite naked colored nail polishes
When I cannot decide on which color to use for my nails, I always seem to go back to these two nude color polishes. I love the look of these nude nail polishes with my skin tone :)



REVLON Colorstay in Pale Cashmere
I bought this color because it was on clearance and I believe I also used a coupon as well. This color is not opaque at all. But after two or three coats the end results is a very beautiful pale light pink color. The top two nails have only one coat. The bottom two nails have two coats.



NYC In a New York Color Minute in Mulberry Street
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. It has to be one of my all time favorites! And for only about $1.50, I think it's a great steal. I have to describe the finish as a sheen, almost pearly vanalla like color. This nail polish also appears to have nano glitter lol.  I just love this color to pieces. You do need to add two or even three coats to get a great color payoff, but it's so worth it lol. The top two nails show one coat while the bottom two nails show two coats.



Thanks for visiting >_<











No comments:

Post a Comment